We will take you on an all-inclusive 8-day + 8-night tour to discover Polish culture and history through food. We will travel comfortably in a small group (4-12 participants), sleep in luxurious accommodation, take part in multiple hands-on workshops, dine in fantastic venues and visit sights in Lower Silesia, Kraków and Wrocław. During the tour, everything will be taken care of by our guide, expert in culinary culture and fluent in English.
- visit Lower Silesia, one of most amazing Polish regions
- spend 2 days in Kraków, Poland's most historic city
- take a tour of one of the world's oldest salt mines
- visit Auschwitz, the museum of former Nazi death camp (optional)
- visit Wrocław, the 'Venice of the North'
- see UNESCO-listed wooden Churches of Peace
- learn to make pierogi
- see how Polish sausage is made
- bake your own bread
- taste craft vodkas
- learn to make cheese
- make your own pottery plate
- see how honey is produced
- visit one of the oldest functioning Polish breweries
- dine in exclusive venues
- visit Polish Valley of Palaces
- sleep in luxurious, historic accommodation
Need more information?