DROP US A LINE!
ul. Koźla 16/18,
Phone: +48 661 368 758
STARTING POINT IN WARSAW
Food Tours, Vodka Tours and Beer Tours in Warsaw
The Al. Jerozolimskie/Smolna/Nowy Świat corner
in a green square just off the Charles de Gaulle roundabout
(the one with a palm tree).
Find a statue of a woman and a soldier and it’s there!
STARTING POINT IN KRAKOW
Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Sq.) in Kazimierz, by the statue of 3 musicians.
You will find it past a big building (former town hall, now Ethnographic Museum), in the shade of trees.
Pałac Pod Baranami in Rynek Główny (Main Square), outside Starbucks.
STARTING POINT IN GDANSK
Food Tour and Vodka Tour:
Outside the main entrance of Scandic hotel in ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8. It’s right opposite the main train station (Gdańsk Główny) and next to City Forum shopping mall
All Eat Polska tours are provided by
Dworzec Wschodni Michał Sobieszuk
pl. Hallera 4/42, 03-464 Warszawa, Poland
VAT no PL5361684324, REGON no 141368570
(please note the above is mailing address)
- we are an officially registered tour company (registered at the Mazovian Register of Tour Operators and Travel Agents, licence no. 1402);
- our operations are insured, as required by law, by TU Europa S.A. (insurance warranty no GT 34/2017);
- we are a member of the Warsaw Tourism Organization and a partner of the Pomorskie Tourism Organization’s program ‘Culinary Prestige’;
- we have been around for more than 5 years;
- we continuously receive top ratings on TripAdvisor. Visit our profiles for the tours in Warsaw, Kraków and Gdańsk;
- we have worked with various trusted partners, such as the City of Warsaw, the Institute of Adam Mickiewicz (part of Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or the US Embassy in Warsaw.