The Nicolaus Copernicus monument
in ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście
(it’s standing in a square where Oboźna, Kopernika,
Krakowskie Przedmieście and Nowy Świat streets meet).
The Al. Jerozolimskie/Smolna/Nowy Świat corner
in a green square just off the Charles de Gaulle roundabout
(the one with a palm tree).
Find a statue of a woman and a soldier and it’s there!
Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Sq.) in Kazimierz, by the statue of 3 musicians.
You will find it past a big building (former town hall, now Ethnographic Museum), in the shade of trees.
Pałac Pod Baranami in Rynek Główny (Main Square), outside Starbucks.
The frontyard of Malopolski Ogrod Sztuki at ul. Rajska 12.
Outside the main entrance of Madison shopping mall in ul. Rajska 10.
All Eat Polska tours are provided by
Dworzec Wschodni Michał Sobieszuk
pl. Hallera 4/42, 03-464 Warszawa, Poland
VAT no PL5361684324, REGON no 141368570
(please note the above is mailing address)
• we are an officially registered tour company (registered at the Mazovian Register of Tour Operators and Travel Agents, licence no. 1402);
• our operations are insured, as required by law, by TU Europa S.A. (insurance warranty no GT 34/2017);
• we are a member of the Warsaw Tourism Organization and a partner of the Pomorskie Tourism Organization’s program ‘Culinary Prestige’;
• we have been around for more than 5 years;
• we have worked with various trusted partners, such as the City of Warsaw, the Institute of Adam Mickiewicz (part of Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or the US Embassy in Warsaw.