- How can I book my tour?
- Is the price all-inclusive?
- What does the price NOT include?
- Can you help me get to the starting point / continue from the end point?
- How long does the tour last?
- What is the group size?
- What if I travel alone?
- Do you offer this tour as private?
- Who will be our guide?
- How can I pay? / What is the cancellation policy?
- Are you a reliable company?
Please go to our booking section or just send us an e-mail as soon as you decide to book. We can take up to 12 people on each culinary tour, so it’s the early bird rule. Please note sending a booking doesn’t automatically guarantee your spot. We will respond to your message confirming availability and informing about further steps (including transferring a deposit).
Definitely yes! The price includes accommodation (7 nights), 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, all the workshops described in the program, tastings, entry tickets, sightseeing city tours and other attractions mentioned in the itinerary, assistance of a professional, skilled guide speaking English, transportation during the tour, insurance and all other organizational costs.
The price does not include:
● airfare or other cost of transportation to the starting point (Kraków) and the end point (Wrocław) of the tour.
● drinks other than water during lunch and dinner, apart from tastings being part of the program.
● gratuities (which are absolutely voluntary)
We will be happy to! Kraków and Wrocław are big cities well communicated with other parts of Poland via train, plane or bus. If your plans include getting to the starting point from a different Polish city or if you’re going to continue your travels in Poland when the tour end, let us know and we will make necessary arrangements to facilitate your journey. Please note this service is not included in the price of the tour and additional fees will apply. Also, we are only able to help with transportation/logistics on the territory of Poland.
The Lower Silesia culinary trip takes 7 full days: it starts on Sunday morning and ends on the following Saturday evening. The seventh night and breakfast (Saturday/Sunday) is included in the price of the tour, too.
Our culinary trip aims to be a customized, personal experience of the amazing region of Lower Silesia and Polish food and history. In order to guarantee that, the maximum size of the group is 12 people. The minimum number of participants to open the tour is 4.
Please note that we also offer private tours (read the next question).
No problem at all, we will be happy to have you on our tour, too! please note however that the price is calculated basing on double room occupancy. In case you’re travelling on your own, you will need to pay a single supplement, which is 1300 PLN / 350 USD / 310 EUR.
Yes, we do!
The cost (per person) of the private tour is the following:
1 person – 37900 PLN / 9950 USD / 8900 EUR
2 persons – 19000 PLN / 4990 USD / 4490 EUR
3 persons – 12600 PLN / 3350 USD / 2990 EUR
4-5 persons – 9500 PLN / 2490 USD / 2250 EUR
6-12 persons – 9000 PLN / 2370 USD / 2140 EUR
You will be joined by one of our culinary experts who will reveal all the secrets of Polish cuisine to you. We’re not city tour guides who decided to talk about food, we’re real enthusiasts and are really passionate about culinary culture. We’re Polish and live in Poland. Those stories about Christmas we’re going to tell you, we know them from our experience because this is how we celebrate. The strawberry jam recipe? That’s how our grandmothers used to do it! And that funny vodka ad we will show you: that’s the one we remember from when we were young. The stories you will hear are based on knowledge and research but you can’t beat personal experince when it comes to food culture stories and we have it! Among us there are journalists, food bloggers, translators and interpreters, restaurant managers and academics. You can get to know us a little better beforehand by clicking the ‘Team’ section on the website menu.
After confirming your booking, we will send you a deposit invoice and a link to a deposit payment that you can securely pay online using your credit/debit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
The deposit we require is 2000 PLN / 590 USD / 480 EUR.
The remaining balance needs to be paid at least 90 days prior to the tour (we will issue another invoice).
It is also possible to pay via bank transfer.
We hope you won’t need to cancel your reservation, however, should that happen, the following policy applies:
Cancelling up to 90 days before the tour: 100% of the cost is refunded
Cancelling up to 60 days before the tour: 100% of the cost minus deposit is refunded
Cancelling up to 31 days before the tour: 50% of the cost is refunded
Cancelling 30 days and less before the tour: 0% of the cost is refunded
Yes, we are!
• we are an officially registered tour company (registered at the Mazovian Register of Tour Operators and Travel Agents, licence no. 1402);
• our operations are insured, as required by law, by TU Europa S.A. (insurance warranty no GT 43/2018);
• we are a member of the Warsaw Tourism Organization and a partner of the Pomorskie Tourism Organization’s program ‘Culinary Prestige’;
• we have been around for more than 5 years;
• we have worked with various trusted partners, such as the City of Warsaw, the Institute of Adam Mickiewicz (part of Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or the US Embassy in Warsaw.