Online Polish Cooking Class
The Online Cooking Class
THE CLASS IS AVAILABLE:
HOW MUCH IS IT AND WHAT IS INCLUDED?
equals approx. 24 USD or 19 EUR
a 2-h online cooking class with an expert
receive list of necessary ingredients ahead of time
listen to stories about food, culture and history our chefs tell
access to recording of the class
summary of the class with a detailed recipe sent after class
discount for future classes
BOOK THE CLASS:
BUY AS GIFT VOUCHER!
- the class is in English
- duration: 2 hours
- check what type of pierogi we will be cooking in the booking calendar
- check the dates and starting times in the booking calendar: please note we quote Warsaw time (CET) – click here to check what time it is where you live!
- price is per screen: feel free to watch with your family or friends!
- book ahead to provide time to buy necessary groceries (we will send you the list)
- do you want a private class? Click here, we have a private offer, too!
WHAT IS THE ONLINE POLISH COOKING CLASS?
Pierogi are probably the most popular and certainly the most delicious Polish dish but there’s so much more to Polish cuisine than just that! During our 2-hour class our chef will show you how to prepare famous Polish dishes: from pierogi to gołąbki to bigos. Check the booking calendar to see what we’re cooking next! With plenty of great stories and fun facts about Polish people, their food and culture, we will guide you through the process of making local classics using ingredients you’ll easily find in your local grocery. No experience in cooking required – we will teach you everything you should know! All you need are a few products (grocery list will be provided), Internet connection, your own kitchen and… a big appetite, obviously!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
If you’re afraid you won’t keep up, don’t worry! Even if you decide not to cook with us, we will keep you entertained throughout the event and the recording of the class will be available for you to watch at any time later.